What is liquid whey protein isolate and why is it different? (show/hide)
- Liquid Whey Protein Isolate is exactly what it sounds like. The benefit to using liquid whey protein isolate is we never de-nature the protein by spray drying so all the naked proteins in XAPP remain intact and are easily absorbed by the body. So you get everything that other protein drinks leave out.
Why does XAPP "contain milk"? (show/hide)
- XAPP is made from liquid whey protein isolate one of the two major proteins found in milk. Whey protein is known in the scientific world as “fast protein” due to it quick digestion and speed of amino acid delivery to muscles. XAPP is unique. Not like milky shakes which contain fat, lactose and the slow digesting protein- casein- all of which can cause stomach discomfort and slow digestion.
Carbonated Protein? That doesn’t sound right? (show/hide)
- We know it’s different, wacky, weird. But so was a computer that could reach anybody, anywhere in the world. Internet technology was a pipe dream, not possible, ridiculous. So was a carbonated protein drink, but it’s here, XAPP tastes like no other protein drink- ever.
Refresh, Refuel, Repair, Recover? Don’t these all mean the same thing? (show/hide)
- Sure they sound similar but not in XAPP’s world. They are all separate events. REFRESH is the moment you pop the top, the aroma flares, the cold tingles on the tongue and that flavor that keeps you coming back for more. REFUEL is when the protein enters the stomach and begins immediate absorption. REPAIR is when the protein is delivered from the blood to the muscles. RECOVER starts when muscles drink in the protein, protein synthesis kicks in and muscle remodeling begins – so you’re stronger and better for the next go around.
Why XAPP 40g MAN-CAN™? (show/hide)
- 40g has become the standard for hardcore muscle and training recovery. XAPP 40g MAN-CAN provides the perfect amount of BCAAs needed for recovery. Because of the high dose of BCAAs in each 40g MAN-CAN there is no guessing if your body is getting enough protein.
Why XAPP 25g HANDY CAN™? (show/hide)
- The science of protein and its benefit on repairing muscle and over-all recovery is clear- 25g of high quality protein before and after exercise covers 90% of all strenuous training.
What are BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids)? (show/hide)
- BCAAs are naturally found in whey protein. In fact, whey protein contains the highest amount of BCAAs than any other commercial protein. Proteins are measured by their BCAA concentration mainly because of their direct benefit on muscle repair and synthesis.
Why does XAPP 25g HANDY CAN only have 1g carbs? (show/hide)
- The whey protein isolate we use is virtually stripped of carbohydrates to make the purest protein product available. Some studies point to carbs as being essential for recovery because of the influence on insulin- the truth is, the leucine found in XAPP is quite capable of releasing insulin without carbs. This is great news for carb watchers who still need optimal recovery for continual performance.
Why does XAPP have added Nitrogen? (show/hide)
- Protein’s backbone is structured in nitrogen. We add extra nitrogen to XAPP because it’s what makes protein so powerfully unique. By the way, Biological Value (BV) measures protein quality based on the amount of nitrogen uptake in the body. BV is expressed as a percentage based on the reference protein whole egg at 100%- some researchers have found that whey protein isolate tested off the scale at 159%.
Why Carbonated Protein? (show/hide)
- Better Everything. Better Taste. Better Stability. Better Freshness. Better Delivery. Better Absorption. XAPP has it all.
What is XAPP Fizzology? (show/hide)
- The branch of science focused on enhancing the fitness experience by accelerating the effects of protein through effervescence and prolonging its benefits. Fizzology is XAPP's special word describing our patented protein technology and what it means for you.
How much carbonation? (show/hide)
- Just the right amount. Painstaking tests and trials put us in every direction but through countless taste tests we feel we have hit the tastes target.
- You can order by clicking on our BUY XAPP NOW link. A minimum order is 1 case of 12.
How Do I Use XAPP? (show/hide)
- The XAPP plan is to drink 1 can of XAPP for Energy a 1/2 hour before activity- immediately after or a close as possible- drink 1 can of XAPP for Recovery. However, if you don't want caffeine- drinking XAPP for Recovery before and after will work too. Likewise, XAPP for Energy pre and post will still get the job done- but with a little extra gas.
- XAPP comes in three flavors Pomegranate-Acai and Apple-Grape in the 40g size. New for 2011 is the 25g- 16 oz can with our version of Fruit Punch. A year in the making, we settled on 6 individual fruit flavors to round out the flavor- protein drinks just don't taste this good.
Can I use XAPP for weight reduction? (show/hide)
- Due to the amount of protein to calories in the product, the FDA requires the protein warning on the can. However, XAPP is perfect mid-morning, mid-afternoon. Anytime you drink XAPP you'll find it will take your mind off food for a while. The feedback we are getting is the combination of carbonation, protein and caffeine make XAPP the perfect hunger halter.
Why is XAPP called a protein fitness drink? (show/hide)
- Every sport has its own drink. Most of us cross-train. We don’t have one sport, but we’re all involved in being fit. “Fitness” is all consuming, including anyone who goes at it hard. XAPP is all about fitness regardless of what you do. That’s why we like to say XAPP PUTS THE FIZZ IN YOUR FITNESS.™
There are some new recovery drinks on the market with hydrolyzed collagen. Why doesn't XAPP contain hydrolyzed collagen?(show/hide)
- XAPP is made from one of the highest quality proteins on the planet - liquid whey protein isolate. XAPP is a “complete protein.” Complete proteins have all the essential amino acids needed for quick muscle repair and recovery. Hydrolyzed collagen is made from the bones and skin of pigs, cows or fish. Gross. Used in drinks because it’s cheap, neutral in flavor and easy to work with. It’s dubbed an “incomplete protein” with only 8 of the 9 essential amino acids. It is missing tryptophan. Ingestion of hydrolyzed collagen alone can cause serious health problems-exercise recovery will be the least of your concerns.